I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
I am a photographer. I can be contacted by emailing via the Contact link on my website.
I may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Payment information such as PayPal address or bank account details
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Your emails to me and other information that you give me in relation to the work that I perform for you
I may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping such as financial accounting
• I may use the information to improve my products and services.
• I may send emails concerning the provision of any products or services that I supply to you, such as website service alerts, new features and the like.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online, or by any other method.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive or other data storage device. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I may also use 3rd party cookies to help present visitors with more targeted information using services such as Facebook advertising.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website and service by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies using the slide-up panel at the bottom of my website. You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookies link in the footer which will redisplay the slide-up panel.
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for marketing purposes by opting out of such communications.
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to me or emailing via the Contact link on my website.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you by writing to me or emailing me via the contact page on my website.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to me or email me. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
I acknowledge that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office in the United Kingdom if you are unhappy with the way I have collected, stored or used your personal information.